Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 128 - light pink thread


I actually bought these to give to my mother because they're much more her colour and style than mine. I think I will still give them to her for that reason but I wore them today because I branched out and had a pink day.

I'm not usually a pink person but yesterday I got my hair done and the stylist put pink in it. Not a colour I would ever have chosen, but I let my stylist do to my hair whatever she thinks will be fun and funky. And that trust paid off, because the pink really does look great. A complete stranger even interrupted my conversation at the theatre last night to tell me so.

Then, while shopping yesterday I found a pink skirt that was on sale for 30 bucks, which is a price I couldn't resist. So I figure the universe was trying to tell me to have a pink day:

No comments:

Post a Comment