Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 97 - blue diamonds


These were definitely another present from my grandmother. And a familiar diamond shape in a familiar arrangement, although this one goes up to 4, not just 3, and not quite 11.

I had actually been wondering where these were. I did a vague stock take a few weeks ago, trying to work out which earrings I'd worn and which I hadn't and suddenly realised these weren't on the mesh. Which was odd. And I love these so I started to worry. Then the other day we moved into the theatre for the play I'm in that opens next week (A Midsummer Night's Dream; I may have mentioned it a couple times) so I dusted off the old cosmetic bag to transport the reams of stuff you need to be on stage. I hadn't emptied it since the last play I did, which was the end-of-year pantomime the Masque did last year, Once Upon a Time.com. There were four pairs of earrings in there.

I find earrings everywhere it seems. This challenge is so going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment