Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 76 - pink dangly things


I can't remember exactly, but I think these are from my favourite earring shop, Frozen Lemons in Kenilworth Centre. I have bought many a pair from there, both for myself and for other people. They stock lots of funky, different earrings.

Speaking of funky and different, I was coerced into buying some very strange things at the Milnerton market today, which will soon be earringified and duly displayed on this very blog. You have been warned.

I love wandering through the Milnerton market because people sell the weirdest stuff. If you invest a couple of hours and are willing to dig through a lot of very odd bits, you can often unearth absolute gems. It was certainly fruitful for us today as we searched for steampunk decorations for our production of Midsummer Night's Dream. This is really going to be a fantastic production.

No comments:

Post a Comment