Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 37 - blue triplet


I bought these as part of a set of three identical pairs of earrings. (Well, not exactly identical, since each had a different colour detail, but you know what I mean.) This is the blue version. The black and purple versions will of course be showcased in due course as they are both still in the collection and, amazingly, in tact. Although, as I type that, I realise I haven't seen the purple set in a while ... they must be around somewhere though.

This is an oft-abused triplet as evidenced by the slightly tarnished look of the blue bits. They don’t get much airtime (neither do any of the triplets any more) since they are just a little too small and unassuming to be considered true Kim earrings but when paired with some large hoops, as they were today, they are perfectly serviceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment